Vocaloid Online Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vocaloid Online Roleplay

For all Vocaloid or/and Utauloid fans, here is an online roleplay about Vocaloid and Utauloid. Play as one of the characters or create your own!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sara-Vocaloid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sara12169

Sara-Vocaloid Empty
PostSubject: Sara-Vocaloid   Sara-Vocaloid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Name: Sara

Type:Vocaloid

Character item/food: Squirrel plushie and a popsicle

Hobbies: Sing and play video games. You can say she is addicted to both, but she loves music more.

Appearance: Sara has brown hair with brown eyes. Her outfit is like Hatsune Miku's. She wears a gray school uniform like shirt and skirt and her boots and sleeves are black. Sara's tie is light blue and the rim of the skirt, sleeve, and boots are also light blue.

Personality: Sara is kind, cheerful, headstrong, positive, sweet, brave, and loyal. She will also try her best to make people happy and gets upset when she gets people unhappy.

Dislikes: Wine, alcholic drinks, being angry, acting mean(that's why she doesn't do it), and making others upset.

Last edited by sara12169 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid Administrator
Admin
Vocaloid Administrator

Sara-Vocaloid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara-Vocaloid   Sara-Vocaloid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:08 pm

NOW READ CAREFULLY

How is Miku's outfit like? When you explain something, please explain it as if I have no I idea what it is. Also add more to the personaility and I'll approve you.
Back to top Go down
https://vocaloidrpg.iftopic.com
Vocaloid Administrator
Admin
Vocaloid Administrator

Sara-Vocaloid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara-Vocaloid   Sara-Vocaloid Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:20 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://vocaloidrpg.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

Sara-Vocaloid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara-Vocaloid   Sara-Vocaloid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sara-Vocaloid
Page 1 of 1